This item is made from Asia Pacific Rayon, which is biodegradable, renewable and produced from sustainably managed forests. What’s not to love, honey. Learn more.
- 100% sustainable and traceable Rayon Challis.
- This is a high quality, natural fibre fabric.
- Soft, lightweight & comfortable to wear.
- Not sheer however light coloured underwear recommended to be worn underneath due to the base colour being white.
- Machine wash in cold water, do not tumble dry.
- Biodegradable, renewable and produced from sustainably managed forests.
- This garment is handmade & hand-printed, due to the print process there can be subtle irregularities in the colour of print.
- We often use film photography, please refer to swatch below for most accurate colour.
This garment has been ethically hand-made with love by our small team in Bali. More info on our makers HERE