We are not responsible for any customs charges incurred in the UK. Please use the table below to understand the tax & customs obligations incurred in your country.
Tax & duty percentages are subject to change by the UK Gov. Please contact your local post office/import for the latest rates on tax & duty.
|TAX THRESHOLD:||15 GBP|
|DUTY IN FASHION (VARIES):||12%|
|DUTY THRESHOLD:||135 GBP|
- The tax applies to order when total value is ₤15+
- The duty applies only if the total order value is ₤135+
- Duty will vary based on the total value of order purchased, contact your local post office for more information.
- There may be an extra fee depending on which shipping option you choose - read below to find out which shipping option is best for you.
UK SHIPPING OPTIONS:
I. INTERNATIONAL STANDARD + TRACKING (6-10 BUSINESS DAYS) - UK ONLY : $19 AUD
Orders sent out with Australia Post - are subject to duty & tax - no extra payments.
2. INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS + TRACKING (1-6 BUSINESS DAYS) : $25 AUD
If you choose this option you will be required to pay a disbursement fee to DHL on the top of duty & taxes.
This is the fastest option & DHL pays duty & tax on your behalf to pass the order through customs quickly.
HOW MUCH IS THE ADVANCE PAYMENT / DISBURSEMENT I HAVE TO PAY?
- An amount of £11.00 or 2.5% of the total duty and/or vat incurred, whichever is the greater.
- If the total duty and/or vat incurred is less than £440 then a flat amount of £11.00 will be incurred as this is less than 2.5%.
DHL receivers guide UK : READ GUIDE