Skip to content
- How do I know what size to choose?
Refer to our Size Guide. Individual items may vary - always check the product description.
- What does Made To Order/Pre-order mean?
- Our made to order products are produced on demand to ensure our treasures are 'limited edition' & to avoid wastage.
- How long do I have to wait to receive my order?
- Every stitch and sequin is made by hand, so it’s going to take approximately 1 month – but it’s so worth the wait.
- How is Made To Order/Pre-order sustainable?
- The most sustainable production method, we only produce when there's demand which means no leftover stock and fabric that goes to waste
- Encourages responsible planned purchases, instead of impulse buying.
- Why are some sizes in stock and some in Made To Order/Pre-order?
- We create limited stock when we first launch a collection, once it's sold out, the product becomes 'Made to order' or 'Pre-order'