We are on the hunt for a
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER / CONTENT CREATOR
to help us to become the
WORLDS #1 FESTIVAL CLOTHING BRAND!!
Is this you?
THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE
LOCATION: BYRON BAY
The successful candidate must have experience + plenty of fresh ideas that they can bring to the table.
The successful candidate must be super PASSIONATE and up-to-date with everything social media + digital trends.
- plan, schedule, Roll out content across all our marketing channels
- Analyse and report on performance (training provided)
- Create content (could be anything from flatlays, photos of models, selfies, videos, etc.)
- Keep up to date with social trends and learn in-depth knowledge about our target customers
- Be creative & come up with new ideas
- Creative copywriting skills a big PLUS!
All applicants must send their resume along with social media links
★PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN SHOW US SOME OF YOUR PREVIOUS WORK ON SOCIAL MEDIA / CONTENT CREATION★
The successful candidate must:
- Must be a quick learner, fast on their phone and across a bunch of different content creation apps
- Must work autonomously
- Must be available in-office for meetings and training (Byron bay)
★FLEXIBLE HOURS★ but does include posting Instagram stories on nights and weekends (20 mins per day in total as content will be scheduled)
Start date: Immediate
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview