We use a sustainably produced cotton spandex that’s derived from natural, organic fibres with Standard 100 ink by Oeko-Tex®. This not only allows the fabric to feel beautifully soft and breathable, but ensures the hands it passes through are safe from harmful chemicals – as they should be. More info HERE.
- Sustainably sourced Cotton Spandex (one way stretch)
- This is a high quality, natural fibre fabric.
- Soft, lightweight & comfortable to wear.
- Machine wash in cold water, do not tumble dry.
- This garment is handmade & hand-printed, due to the print process there can be subtle irregularities in the colour of print.
- We often use film photography, please refer to swatch below for most accurate colour.
This garment has been ethically hand-made with love by our small team in Bali. More info on our makers HERE